Friday, December 30, 2011

Stocking Builder Punch

As you know from the earlier post, Stampin' Up! is not planning to carry over the stocking builder punch.  I am sad as it made such cute Christmas cards!  But wanted to let you know so that you can plan to buy it  before it leaves.  It is available still from the holiday mini on my website by going here to order. You can click on stocking builder punch here.

It does coordinate with the stamp set stitched stockings which is shown below:

Click here to go to this stamp set at my store.

And now to show you my sample made with this card. 

Some other items from the holiday mini used on this card are the snow burst embossing folder (on the oval piece), jingle bells, cherry bakers twine, and silver glimmer paper.  What a fun card to make!  Don't miss out on this set and punch while supplies are available.  Click on the links above to go to my store or contact me for the ability of me to order for you. 

Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!




No comments:

Post a Comment