Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The best of.....flowers!

The best of set for March is Flowers.  With spring around the corner, this was the perfect time.  Check out the following article:

Best of Flowers


When I saw the images selected for the Best of Flowers Stamp Set, I got a little giddy. The hydrangea stamp was one of my favorites, and I am so delighted to see it come back. (If you haven’t heard about our “Best of” promotional stamp sets yet, you can go here to find out more.)

My favorite way to use this stamp is to stamp it all in one color, though you could also watercolor it!



These were so simple and fast to make. I stamped the hydrangea image from the Best of Flowers Stamp Set and all of the greetings from the Made for you stamp set on our notecards and envelopes;  then I sewed around the border and lined my envelopes with some silver glimmer paper.
I’m going to have to make a few more sets of these because I’m so pleased with how they turned out. They’re perfect to keep for myself—or to give away in a bundle as a gift.

Christina N.
Concept Artist
Here is what the set looks like:

Have a great Wednesday--chat with you all soon.  If you are "in love" with these flowers, head on over to my website to order:  www.rheastamps.stampinup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment