Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Tea Shoppe

Today's post is a card cased from one I saw online somewhere.  I just switched up the colors but kept the layout basically the same. 
 

I used the Tea Shoppe stamp set found on page 57 of our annual catalog (AC).  My colors come from the designer paper.  I love layering white on white using dimensionals to pop it up for the 3-D effect.  A couple of these colors are retiring soon so get 'em while ya can!  Thanks for stopping by today!!  If you want to order--click HERE to head to my website.  Click the "shop now" button.
 
Stamp set:
Tea Shoppe--pg.  57 AC
 
Paper:
Twitterpated dsp--pg. 165 AC
Whisper White cs--pg. 156 AC
Riding Hood Red cs--pg. 155 AC
 
Ink:
Baja Breeze ink pad--pg. 154 AC
Riding Hood Red ink pad--pg. 155 AC
 
Accessories:
Baja Breeze seam binding--pg. 172 AC
Pearl jewels--pg.  175 AC
Dimensionals--pg. 177 AC
Paper snips--pg. 180 AC (to cut the cup out with)
Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack--pg. 183 AC
2 3/8" scallop circle punch--pg.  184 AC
Big Shot--pg. 186
Circles original #2 die---pg. 193
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment