Friday, June 28, 2013

Kind and Cozy

Today's post is made with one of the new stamp sets from our 2013-14 IB&C, called Kind and Cozy.  It is part of the Gingham Garden suite found on page 80.  I love the color combo of night of navy and rich razzleberry.  It is especially striking when you put it with white.


As you have heard me say before, I am really not sure how I ever lived without my Big Shot.  I love the new magnetic platform that is in this current catalog.  It really helps to hold those framelits still.
 
Stamps:
Kind and Cozy pg. 82
 
Ink:
Rich Razzleberry pad pg. 143
Night of Navy pad pg. 149
 
Paper:
White cs  pg.145
Rich Razzleberry cs pg.143
Brights dsp paper stack pg. 143
Night of Navy cs pg.149
Regals dsp paper stack pg. 149
 
Accessories:
Rhinstone jewels pg. 171
Small heart punch pg. 183
1" square punch pg. 180
2½" circle punch pg. 182
Big Shot pg.  184
Magnetic platform pg. 184
Window frame collection framelits pg. 186
Perfect polka dot TIEF pg. 191
Stampin' dimensionals pg.  175
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a great weekend everyone!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment