Friday, January 24, 2014

HI!

Today's post is a card that I made for some of my downline this week.  They met some sales goals and deserved to be recognized!  I hope they enjoy the cards as much as I enjoyed making them for them. 

 
Here are the supplies used:
 
Stamp set:
Regarding Dahlias pg. 91 AC
 
Ink Pad:
Strawberry Slush pad  pg. 141 AC
 
Paper:
Whisper White cs  pg. 145 AC
Strawberry Slush cs pg. 141 AC
Black cs  pg.  145 AC
Modern Medley dsp pg.154 AC
 
Accessories:
Strawberry Slush stretch ruffle ribbon pg. 141 or 173 AC
Label bracket punch pg. 28 OC
Dimensionals  pg. 175 AC
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  You all should have gotten your new "Celebrate the Everyday" Occasions catalog in the mail as well as the Sale-a-Bration brochure.  Let me know if you didn't get it and I will get one off to you.  Have a great day!
Rhea 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment