Thursday, April 24, 2014

Swap cards to share!

Today I am sharing some swap cards I received recently.  I hope you will enjoy them.
 

This first one was made by Sharon S.  I have swapped with many of these ladies for many years now and I love their creativity.  This card is so beautiful all in neutral color tone.  It combines the stamp set flower shop with petite petals stamp set.  Both have coordinating punches so it makes cutting them out a breeze.  The rhinestones add just the bling to bring the card over the top.  She cased this card from someone--however, I am not sure who right at the moment.  But I have seen many of them on the internet in different spots that are very similar in style.
 
 
This next one was made by Mary A.  Again using those same two stamp sets listed above, she made this one into a gift card holder.  How unique!  I love it!  I also love the color scheme of red, vanilla, and  black.  All products used are from Stampin' Up! ©

Here is the inside--she just made a little pocket to hold the card.
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment