Monday, October 13, 2014

Busy, busy, busy!

Sorry I haven't been very good about posting here lately.  It's been busy, busy, busy at my house and in my life.  :-)  I was part of a big event held in Billings on October 3rd.  It was a kick-off for Breast Cancer month and was called the Believe in Pink event.  I was one of the breast cancer survivors that they showcased.  Here are some  pics from the event.

Here are the six showcased survivors!  I didn't know any of these ladies before that night but we have a strong connection now and will be friends forever.  I love them all--such a fun group!

 
On stage!

Guess I always wanted to be a poster girl??

Great bunch of family and friends came to join in the fun!
 
Well enuf of that...and on to a post of stamping for the day...
 
It really is time to start thinking about Christmas if you are planning to stamp your own cards to send out to friends and family.  This set is found in the holiday mini catalog this year and is called Mingle all the Way. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment