Thursday, October 8, 2020

More plaid tidings

 


This card I saw online somewhere and had to recreate it and put my spin on it. It uses the celebrate sunflowers bundle and pinewood planks embossing folder from the annual catty.  The plaid tidings dsp is a 6 x6 paper and so many lovely plaids.


This card was created by my friend, Donna Cochran.  She is in my monthly swap group.  I love the layout she used for this card.


This card was created by Lorie Duran who is also in my monthly swap group.  A fun winter card with the Warm and Toasty set from the Aug-Dec catalog.


These little candy holders are awesome.  I got the idea from another demo, Pootles.  They use a 6 x6 piece of the plaid paper and there is no cutting or scoring to make them.  They just take a couple folds and some good strong adhesive.  They hold fun size candy bars.  I used the Have a Hoot bundle from the Aug- Dec 2020 catty.


This card uses the Love of Leaves bundle from the Aug-Dec 2020 catty. 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Check back soon for more ideas.
Rhea


No comments:

Post a Comment