Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I Got a Stylish Blogger Award!!!!

Yesterday, I received this Stylish Blogger Award from Jamie at Shabby Horse, and I am so excited!  Be sure to stop in to visit her and see her great projects and ideas.  Thanks Jamie for passing this award on to me, I feel so honored!




When you receive this award you are to pay it forward and follow these rules:

1) Thank the person who gave the award and link it back to their blog.

2) Share 8 things about myself.


3) Pass this award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered.


4) Leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.


Now I need to share 8 things about myself, so here goes:
1.  I have been a SU demo for 14 years and mainly love to make cards, however 3-D items, home decor, and scrapbooking also allow me to share this amazing craft.  I absolutely treasure the friendships that have developed because of Stampin' Up!

2.  I am my hubby's best hired man (also the only one!) as we work together on our ranch to raise cattle.  I also substitute teach occasionally--did this mainly while our kids were in school but still do a day here or there.

3.  I have been married for 28 years and have 2 children ages 26 & 22.

4.  I was valedictorian of my high school class of 11 kids (huge class huh?) and managed to stay on the dean's list at college.

5.  I love to golf and golf in a league in the summertime in a town about 30 miles from home here.  My mother-in-law and I go each week together.

6.  I watch Days of Our Lives and American Idol on TV.

7.  Being a SU demo has taken me so many places for conventions, leaderships, and regionals.  I've been to Salt Lake City, St. Louis, San Diego, Las Vegas, Denver, Orlando, Nashville, Palm Springs, Couer D'Alene, and Phoenix.  Some of them more than once of course.


8.  I live in a family of drag racers!  My husband took up racing when I started stamping.  He has built engines for 3 cars as both of the kids race too.  The kids started as soon as they got their driver's licenses and both were high school champions thru the years.  They all still love to race and now they compete against each other.  As a matter of fact, Jim and Jeff (father and son) raced against each other for a championship race this past season,  (Dad won--barely)!
So now I am going to pass the Stylish Blogger Award on to eight people whose blogs I love to visit.





Lady & The Stamp




DOstamping with Dawn


I hope you will all take a moment to check out these blogs.  They are all wonderful and provide lots of stamping inspiration!  Thanks for stopping by today and special thanks again to Jamie for passing this award on to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment