Tuesday, February 22, 2011

CCMC138~~ Bliss Again!

Happy Tuesday to all!  Today's card is again made with the SAB set, Bliss.  I just love this set!  This is a card that I made to do a challenge from Create with Connie and Mary CCMC138.

I used cherry cobbler, baja breeze, early espresso, and crumb cake (stepping out of my comfort zone--not a combo I usually use).  Also used was the dotted scallop ribbon border, 2½ inch circle, and decorative label punches.  Some of the embellishments include linen thread and basic pearls.  Base card is early espresso with a crumb cake layer.  The scallop ribbon border is out of early espresso cs and layered beside a piece of cherry cobbler dsp from the regals dsp stack.  The first edition dsp is torn first and then sponged with early espresso ink and has some of the flowers in cherry cobbler on it. The baja breeze circle was ran thru the Big Shot with the polka dot folder.  I LOVE my Big Shot!  I haven't regretted that purchase for one second; I use it all the time!   I colored the basic pearl with a marker to match.  The greeting comes from teeny tiny wishes sponged with early espresso ink.  The focal piece is distressed with the cutter kit and mounted to the card after adding the greeting with dimensionals.  All of these items are SU and can be found in either the occasions mini, Sale-a-bration, or our big Idea book and catalog.  If you have questions please feel free to contact me.  Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Hi Rhea! I'm passing along the Stylish Blogger Award to you. Come visit to see the details about it.

    http://shabbyhorse.blogspot.com/2011/02/i-got-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL!!! I just love this stamp set and your colors on this are gorgeous! I love how you pulled it all together for the sketch challenge! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a pretty card! I just love this stamp set! You did a great job with the sketch challenge! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the color combo! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty...I finally cut this set and I've seen such GREAT cards! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great colours! These are some of my faves and you've used them perfectly. Thanks for playing along at CCMC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a nice surprise to see your name and of course a GREAT card! I will follow your blog! Thinking of doing my own.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Lynette~great to hear from you. You should do your own blog. They are fun! I tried to email you and it got returned so I am thinking you changed your email so you need to contact me with your current email address. thanks! Rhea

    ReplyDelete