Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fast and Fabulous!

Happy Sunday!  This is my first post for this new blog.  I am hoping you will find this quicker to load and more efficient for you to view.   Today's post is a card that I made with the fast and fabulous stamp set from the current hostess exclusive section from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalog.  If you want to host a workshop and earn this set for free,  please contact me to set up a date.  This is also one of the cards made for part of the grand prize at my last stamp a stack class.


This card uses a concord crush base which is one of our in colors currently.  Then I had a sahara sand layer that was run thru the Big Shot using the framed tulip folder from the occasions mini catalog.  I then added a little white ink to the embossing with a sponge dauber.  The flowers are stamped with concord crush using just the outline flower stamp.  I used a blender pen to add a little concord crush and so saffron for the centers on the vanilla cs.  Then I added a scallop trim border edge with concord crush and then placed the victoria crochet trim and the vintage brad before adhering it to the concord base card.  Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhea! I found your blog. Love the pretty card! Toodles ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats! What an introduction on a snowy afternoon! You go girl! This is a very smart card for sub zero (or very close depending on which thermometer observed) day newsmaking weekend. A touch of white on sand subtly highlights embossing without shouting. Ha! Note all these exclamation end marks. Yes, excitement is in the freezing air...Must be hotter out there with all this creativity.
    Go WGR RAMS!
    Keep Looking UP!

    ReplyDelete