Monday, May 2, 2011

Dog Days

I am so ready for the Dog Days of Summer--I would be happy if spring would arrive and stay for a while.  We are getting a teaser today in Montana but it is still snowing every couple days it seems.  Today's post is a sympathy card that I made for my dear friend and downline, Denice.  She lost her yorkie a while back and it was devastating for them.

It uses the D is for Dog set, some of the new baker's twine from the summer mini, some pearl accents, along with a little sponging.  I used early espressso, riding hood red, and white cardstocks. 

The inside of the cards are just as fun as the outside and this one showcases the new postage stamp punch from the summer mini.  I hope it helped to brighten her day!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute card, Rhea! I'm sure it meant a lot to Denise. I really like that dog stamp. Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete