Monday, May 30, 2011

Strength & Hope

Sorry it has been a while since I posted here.  It's been busy with flooding, trying to get spring work done, branding, etc.  It is raining again here today and with the ground being as saturated as it is we will be dealing with flood water again I am sure.  I wanted to post a card I did this month for a swap that is done with the Strength and Hope set in the summer mini.  Stampin' Up! donates $2 from the sale of each set to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  Get yours today--you can order off my website at http://www.rheastamps.stampinup.net/

This is such a beautiful set.  I just love it.  It also uses the postage stamp punch from the summer mini--there are lots of great things in this mini catalog.  I will post some cards made with the flower fest stamp set later this week.    Thanks for stopping by--don't give up on me here I will try to get some ideas out to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment