Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Retiring stamps

As promised, I am posting some pictures of cards that are with retiring sets.  I am going to miss these sets--<sniff>!

This first one is a really cute idea that I cased from Linda Heller.  Thanks Linda!  DSP's are retired already but you can use the idea with any papers.  Fun and fast notes is a set that I will miss dearly--a great all around set. 

The inside to one of the cards.



A card made in artichoke and with the party hearty stamp set.  Another one that I will miss dearly. 

This card was a swap card I received from Jill Nolan. 

This last card is from a gal that I swap with on a regular basis, Sharon Burkert.  I love this card done with the Love you so much set.  I hope you enjoy these samples and be sure to take a look at the retiring list and make sure there isn't something there you can't live without!  Give me a call or email with your $25 order today or by noon tomorrow and you will get a FREE new catalog!  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment