Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Downline Challenge

I offered a challenge to my downline a couple weeks ago--this time I picked TSSC177.  It is always a fun little thing to do and here are the cards that I got from the gals that participated.

This first card was the winner by my judges--boy am I ever glad that I didn't have to judge these--they are all good!  Mary from MN is our "Queen of the challenge" this time.  She used the Sunny Fun set from the summer mini catalog.

Jamie made this card and gave you  a sneak peek of some new fun items coming the catalog that goes live July 1.  Tomorrow already!  We have a new punch called the lace ribbon border punch that makes the orange lace layer and some fun DSP called Flirtatious Specialty.  These coordinate with a stamp set called Delicate Doilies.  Oh.....you are going to love this new catalog.  Be sure to contact me to get yours soon!

This card was made by Denice and uses the Always Elegant and Word Pay sets in black and white.  I love the look of this card--it is so striking with the black and white and some bling with the rhinestones.
This is the last card and was made by Kristina  and again gives you a sneak peek the that Delicate Doilies set and the new in color Wisteria Wonder (I love purples).  I love the tag and the white baker's twine that you can find in the summer mini and will be available in the new IB & C.
Thanks for stopping by--have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment