Sunday, July 17, 2011

With Love and Care

Here are some cards that I made with the hostess set from the summer mini called Love & Care.  Perfect Plum is the color I used. 

I used the first edition and subtles dsp.  Some different punches as each one was slightly different between the modern label, scallop border, scallop circle, word window, etc.  Some had ribbon, some had rhinestones, some had brads, etc.  I used the stamp and write markers to color the flower with perfect plum and old olive and stamped them twice without reinking on the first edition dsp.  Also used very vanilla cs.  A fun card that you can put pretty much any greeting on.  Below is a peek at how I did the inside on some of them. 

Enjoy your Sunday and thanks for stopping by!  Back to the hay fields for me for the day!  Hoping the rain will stay away!



No comments:

Post a Comment