Thursday, July 7, 2011

New Catalog Time!

Well, once again, it is time for a new Stampin' Up! year.  July 1 unveiled the new IB & C.  Here is a picture of the cover--isn't it beautiful??

You can view it or place orders online at http://www.rheastamps.stampinup.net/   Now onto a bit of creativity to inspire your stamping thoughts.  This card is made with one of the new stamp sets called My Friend.  So fitting to share with all my stamping friends out there. 


I used perfect plum and basic gray for cardstock along with vanilla.  I used a piece of vanilla on the inside as well to cover the basic gray base.  Also showcased in this card is a new punch called lace ribbon border.  I absolutely love this punch.  I added a few rhinestones for bling and the taffeta ribbon is in basic gray as well but this is a discontinued ribbon so if you still have some you are in luck otherwise I would use the perfect plum 3/8 inch taffeta which is new in the current IB&C.  We have lots of new ribbons and colors; be sure to check them all out.  Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment