Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I miss you!

This was a quick and easy card I made with the button buddies stamp set which is a new set to the catalog just released last month.  If you don't have your new catalog and are interested in one please contact me.

Don't ever let your kids grow up and move away!  You will miss them terribly.  I made this card for my daughter who is currently living in Seattle area.  She has a great job there so we are thankful, but I miss her every day.  Okay, back to the card, I used two of the new in colors; calypso coral and wisteria wonder and of course some shimmery white cs as well.  The center of the flower is another new item called designer printed brads.  They have polka dots on them--maybe if you click on the picture you will be able to see them.  These brads are on page 199 of the 2011-2012 IB&C.  They are an assortment of all the new five in colors.   They are sooooooo darn cute.  Button Buddies stamp set can be found on page 71 of the IB&C.  Eight great samples shown on that page too.  I think this book has more samples than before--a lot of new ideas, for sure!  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment