Saturday, August 27, 2011

Triple Treat Flower

Well....what a week!  We finished up hauling bales home, working on fencing stackyards, fighting fire due to dry lightening (my least favorite thing to do!), etc.  We did get the last of the haying equipment back home too.  Yippee--maybe things will slow down so I can stamp more.   My stamps are feeling neglected!  :-)

Images © Stampin'  Up!  1990-2011
I used some of the new "In colors" for these cards.  Lucky limeade, calypso coral, and wisteria wonder.  They are so pretty together.  SU has great new ruffled ribbon in these colors and printed polka dot brads to match as well!  How fun!  Here is a close up of the focal point of the card.


Images © Stampin' Up!  1990-2011
I love this flower as you can punch it out; all the different layers coordinate to SU's punches!  The flower is a single stamp new in the current IB&C, called Triple Treat Flower!  I ran the circles thru the embossing folder for the polka dot dimension. 


Images © Stampin' Up!  1990-2011



Images © Stampin' Up!  1990-2011
You can see how you can switch the colors around and use different ones and they look a little different but still a fun little card to make.  Another touch that is fun is to layer the white on white--I haven't done that a lot but love the look.  Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend.  I hope to post some swap cards with the summer mini stamps tomorrow so look for that.  Keep in mind that the summer mini is coming to a close here at the end of August so take one last look at it and make sure there is nothing there you can't live with out or it will be gone forever!  I will be placing an order early in the week so be sure to let me know.  I think I will do a mystery hostess type for these orders.

If you don't have the summer mini feel free to click on the link here on the side of my blog to view it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment