Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Another Summer Smooches!

I am loving this product suite and I am sooooo very happy that SU is giving us a sneak peek of some items from the new catalog.  Today's card uses several products from this suite. 



This card was made by Kimberly Allen who I swap with.  It is one of the fabulous cards that travels in my baskets with  me to workshops, classes, and club meetings.  It uses the daffodil delight seam binding, bright blossoms stamp set, and summer smooches dsp all from the April promotion.  You can view more about how to order these items on my April 1st post.  It also uses some Big Shot accessories.  The polka dot folder, designer frames folder (oval one), and the oval original die are all used with the Big Shot on this card.  Have a great day and thanks for stopping in for a minute or two with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment