Monday, April 9, 2012

More Summer Smooches!

Here is an idea with the April Stampin' Up! Sneak Peek promotion.  This is a card I received in a swap from Sharon Burkert.  It uses the Summer Smooches stamp set, Bright Blossoms.  We received this set for FREE at the Stampin' Up! leadership conference that I attended in January in San Antonio!  Love those little perks for being a SU demonstrator.  Contact me if you are interested.  The dsp is from the Domestic Goddess pack and the 2011-2013 In Color dsp.  Pool party, calypso coral, lucky limeade, and white are your colors.


Thanks for stopping by for a peek.  Check out the Summer smooches promotion in my April 1st  post.  You should be able to see all the products available there.  I love them and there will be more posts to come with the wonderful product suite.    Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment