Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy June and new catalog!

Today our new Stampin' Up!  catalog goes live!  If you don't have one in your hot little hands and would love one, please contact me.  Until then, you can see it online at my website; www.rheastamps.stampinup.net
SOOOO much fun stuff!  So today you are getting to see a set that is in the new catalog and one that we got to preview for a bit this spring.  I LOVE this set and have used it a ton already.



It uses the summer smooches DSP, top note die, big shot, Bright Blossoms stamp set, rhinestones, Curly Cute stamp set, circle punches.  I used a circle punch to round the ends of the greeting; if you don't know how to do this you are welcome to come to any of my classes and learn different little tips like this!  Colors are rich razzleberry, lucky limeade and white.  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment