Sunday, February 9, 2014

Creative hearts!

Today I am sharing some creative hearts--with some heart cards that I got in a recent swap.  I hope you will all take some time and make a "heart card" for your Valentine today.  This first one is from Debbi M. and I love her hear stitching along with the little banners made with the banner punch which you can get for FREE with a qualifying purchase during Sale-a-Bration.

Here is the inside of her card:
 
Next is a card from Deb T.--I swap with these gals on a monthly basis--those of  you who have come to my classes in the past know that these cards always come with me to classes and workshops in my baskets.  They are so fun to look at and take pictures of to go home and make yourself.
 
Now on this card Deb used a heart that is retired but I have chosen to leave it there as many of you already have this little embosslit from Stampin' Up!  I love the heart combined with a little bling with the rhinestones.  It makes a lovely valentine or even an anniversary card for your loved one...

Thanks for stopping by today....enjoy your Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment