Tuesday, June 3, 2014

New Catalog Unveil!!

The new catalog in now available.  Woo Hoo!  I love this time of year and all the new items we have to choose from.  Today I am sharing a card made with a new hostess set--you are going to want to book a workshop or class to earn this one!  It is gorgeous.  I cased this card from a group that I belong to--thanks Maggie for the great inspiration.  I just changed a couple things and made it my own.  The basic layout is the same though. 
 



Here is what the new hostess set looks like and is available in wood or clear mount but only in the hostess section of the catalog. 
 
Bloom With Hope
 
This card also showcases some of the new 2014-2016 in colors which are called Hello Honey, Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon,  Tangelo Twist, and Mossy Meadow.

This card uses blackberry bliss, mossy meadow and hello honey.  I used the markers to color the stamp, and then combined that with blackberry bliss cardstock, hello honey cardstock, and moonlight designer series  paper stack along with the luscious satin ribbons to match the in colors.  This ribbon is wonderful--so easy to work with. 

It is easy to get the two colors of ribbon implemented into the one tie,  just cut a strip of the hello honey ribbon and  place it over the first tie when tying the knot ribbon and then finish by making the second tie for the know and it secures it right in there.  Then take your ribbon scissors to trim the edges to match.  Yep, I have scissors just for ribbon so they don't get dulled by cutting cs or papers with them. 

Thanks for stopping by Btoday.  I hope you enjoyed the project.  Let me know if you need a catalog, you can leave a comment here or email me at rheastamps@hotmail.com
Until then you can view the catalog by clicking on the icon to the right side of my blog!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment