Friday, August 7, 2015

Heartfelt Sympathy meets Everyday Chic

Today's post is  a card that I made for a dear friend who has been diagnosed with breast cancer.  As a breast cancer survivor, I've been in her shoes.  I love this stamp set for these type of cards.
 
I used the Everyday Chic washi tape to create a background, then used the Lots of Labels framelits to cut a window for the greeting from Heartfelt Sympathy.  This gives you a pretty label that I used in another card below.

 
The greeting on this card comes from stamp set Birthday Blossoms.  A punched flower with a candy dot middle adds to this card.  Quick and simple.
These cards use quite a few new items from the 2015-16 annual catalog.  If you would like one, let me know.
 
Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment