Monday, April 18, 2011

Flower Fest

Here is a sneak peek at one of the stamp sets called Flower Fest from the Summer Mini.  I did this for a challenge for Mary Jo's Monday Lunchtime Sketch challenge.  It was a fun and easy sketch to do and who doesn't love that?  Here is the sketch to follow:



I did poppin' pastels with my versamark and chalks.  I can't remember the last time I used my chalks for this.  I used rich razzleberry, daffodil delight, marina mist, and certainly celery with a sponge daubers to add the pastels over the versamark.  I light spray with aerosol hair spray sets the chalk for you. Then added a rich razzleberry layer and then the daffodil delight scallop edge.  The base card is rich razzleberry as well.  The greetings comes from the new summer mini set called Happy Greetings.  A couple of rhinestone jewels finish off the banner greeting.  I made the banner wavy (not sure if you can see that in the picture) by using my bone folder to curl it up and down.  A square punch makes the banner end easy to do--just insert to the corner of the punch and punch it out.

This is my second post for today so don't miss the cupcake cards from earlier.  Have a great day!

This is a blog hop 

1 comment:

  1. Love this. That is one of my favorite sets from the new mini. So cute. Great job on the sketch, thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete