Saturday, April 16, 2011

Four Frames and Pretty Paisley~~~

As promised here are a few more ideas with the Four Frames set and Pretty Paisley dsp.  Enjoy!

When I saw this set and this particular frame, I thought it would be a good time to incorporate the teahouse background stamp found in the current IB&C on page141.  Colors used are cherry cobbler, baja breeze, and soft suede.  You will probably have to click on the picture to enlarge it to see the pearls for accent on the frame. 

A quick card done in old olive and chocolate--lends itself to the more masculine side I think.  You can't really tell in the picture but I put it on a white base card.


This is a little 3x3 card that I got from a friend recently; a touch of glitter to the flowers added just the right touch.  So dainty and pretty!   Thanks Sharon!

No comments:

Post a Comment