Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm back again!

Greetings from Central Montana--I'm finally back; sorry I have been so absent here at this blogging thing.  I promise to be better.  It is a rainy/snowy day here--UGGGH!  Will spring ever get here?  Today's post is a cupcake card made with the Create a Cupcake stamp set found in the Occasion's Mini Catalog on page 22.  I also used the build a cupcake punch.  It makes quick cards with this combo!

Other supplies used are pink piroutte, crumb cake, and whisper white cardstocks, red glimmer paper (pg. 7 of  the occasion's mini); Create a cupcake and Something to Celebrate stamp sets; Big Shot, polka dot folder, and circles #2 die; build a cupcake and 2 3/8" scallop punch; sponge; pretty in pink ink pad; and pretty in pink taffeta ribbon.  A fun card to make!  Enjoy and have a great day--thanks for stopping by and I promise to be more consistent now that calving is slowing down for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment