Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hi all!   A couple cards to share today.  I've been a bit lacking in posting.  I have been busy with lots of different irons in the fire.  From ranching duties to stamping duties.  Anyway I hope your Valentine's Day is filled with wishes come true for you!

This first card I cased from somewhere on the internet--can't remember where but I did it up in cherry cobbler with the new hearts embossing folder from the occasion's mini and the stamp sets including I Heart Hearts and the Delightful Dozen.  The heart to heart punch also adds some heart to this project.
Happy Valentine's Day!

This second card was created by me.  I used the Sprinkled Expressions Sale-a-bration set along with wisteria wonder color theme.    The dsp from the bottom comes from Sweet Shop out of the occasion's mini.  The oval folder is from the designer frames folders on page 218 of the current IB&C.  I love how you can use the ovals die to cut the ovals and then texture them with this folder.  Awesome!  I love this bunch of in colors, other colors used here are lucky limeade, and pool party.
Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment