Monday, February 20, 2012

Sale-a-Bration continues

Sale-a-Bration time continues on for us and what a great time of year it is!!  It is the biggest sale of the year for Stampin' Up!  Be sure to check out all the information by clicking HERE.  You will find info for customers, hostesses, and new recruits.


For the card today, I got a thank you card from a dowline of mine--absolutely so fun and cute!  This card was created by Sharon Brusett.  Be sure to check out the recruiting special for SAB--only $125 to join my team!



Isn't this just such a cute idea??  She took the full heart punch and folded them and made a flower with them.  She used the Everyday Enchantment dsp from the Sale-a- Bration catty which you can get for FREE with a qualifying purchase of $50 so stock up and save! Below you can see the inside of the card done with the Elementary Elegance SAB set and dsp.  Base card is Peach Parfait cs.





 After seeing this it inspired me to try to make some of these flowers and this is what I came up with.  Thanks Sharon for the inspiration!  Sharon's card is on the left and mine on the right.  I added some of the tasteful trim for a stem and the leaves done with the circle punch.  I have been showing this little trick at some of my recent workshops.  If you would like to learn how, call or email and we will book a workshop for you and your friends.



The two cards below, are both my creations from Sharon's inspiration.  I like having the greeting on the front of the card.  These are so fun and springtime like.  I think even though we have had a pretty mild winter here, we all are having spring thoughts!  Greeting is from Curly and Cute.  Also used the framed tulip folder and the Big Shot on these cards with a little tea stain around the edges.  You can find this distressing kit in our main catalog on page 203.



Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today!



No comments:

Post a Comment