Sunday, March 18, 2012

Oh March!

Somehow I knew that March would be this way--hang with me; sorry for the absence but calving takes over my life this time of the year.  Today I am posting yet another mixed bunch card.  I love this color combo with pool party, vanilla and black. 


It uses the mixed bunch stamp set from the occasion's mini and greetings are from either loving thoughts (occasion's mini) or curly cute stamp sets.  I love that the mixed bunch has the blossom punch to coordinate and also used a square punch to make the flagged ends to the greetings.  Then the scallop trim border punch with the black cs.  The ribbon is a piece of 3/8 inch black taffeta with the chantilly over the top--love that look.  The dsp is first edition and is a specialty paper in the IB&C.  It is still Sale-a-bration time and if you would like to place an order I will tell you to keep watch here as later this month before it ends I am going to do a mystery hostess workshop here on the blog!  Stay tuned for details and due date.


No comments:

Post a Comment