Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rosette Card by Linda

I got this wonderful card from my downline, Linda.  She did such a wonderful job and it so brightened my day to receive it.


I love the colors; and she made the rosette without the die but using her scoring tool and the dsp is discontinued..  It was called Spice Cake.  It is paired with soft sky cs, also discontinued and chocolate chip cs.  The big shot items used are the polka dot folder and the paper doily sizzlit die.  I just thought it was soooooo very pretty.  Greeting comes from a package of rub ons called chit chat.  You might be able to find some of these items on the Clearance Rack that are discontinued.  Go to my website, www.rheastamps.stampinup.net  and click the shop now button and then choose " clearance rack" on the left hand side.  Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment