Friday, October 26, 2012

Exciting News!

Stampin' Up!  has a promotion going on right now until January 2nd, 2013.  They are offering single stamps from 3 full stamp sets and a single stamp out of some other stamps sets.  Many of you who have been to my workshops lately have seen the single stamps from Word Play, Perfectly Penned, and Seasonal Sayings stamp sets.   Yesterday, we were notified that they would be offering some random more single stamps for varying sets and 3 never before seen stamps!  Yay!  Here is the link to my website to view them.  Click Here!  Once there just click on the shop now button and look under stamps for single stamps.  It doesn't want to link directly to them for some reason.

NOW FOR THE EXCITING NEWS!  On Monday, October 29th, Stampin' Up! is holding a one day only Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular!  Every stamp we sell will be 15% off for that day!  It will be a busy day!  We also ship calves that day.  Be sure to email me your order either over the weekend OR go to my website that day at www.rheastamps.stampinup.net and place your order online on Monday.  I will be placing an order on Monday night for all the orders I recieve over the weekend.   Everyone who places an order will go into a drawing for FREE stamp sets to be given away.  I will give a set away for every 5 orders that I get!  It doesn't matter if you send me the order over the weekend or place it online on Monday!   So start your wish list today and email me anytime with it between now and Monday!  Have fun shopping.  Be thinking about Christmas gifts--stampers love nothing better than new stamps!

No comments:

Post a Comment