Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Fun!

First of all, I want to remind you of the Huge Stamp Sale that SU is having on Monday, October 29th!  Check out my previous post to read all the details.  Don't be afraid to comment here or contact me with further questions.

Now...on to some Halloween Fun!  Here are a couple swap cards I received!

This card is so pretty in real life!  I LOVE all the bling!  She uses silver and champagne glitter paper, rhinestones, and googly eyes!  Howlstooth and Scaringbone dsp, black striped ribbon, and the Frightening Feline stamp.  This card was designed by Deb Townsend.

The second card was made with the Bootiful Occasions stamp set, bat from the Googly Ghouls stamp set, the same dsp as above, along with some rhinestones for bling and the spider web embossing folder and labels framelits with the Big Shot!  This fun card was made by Diane Winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment