Saturday, October 13, 2012

Christmas Swap Card

Today's post is a card that I made to swap recently.  An easy layout that goes together nicely with vanilla, soft suede, and cherry cobbler for color theme.

I used the Delightful Decorations set, More Merry Messages set, and the Netting background stamp all from the regular catalog.  I use my Big Shot on most projects that I do anymore--not really sure how I lived without it???!  I die cut the scallop square and textured the polka dots on the soft suede piece with it.  The matching punch to the ornament saves cutting it out and also used the decorative label to punch out the netting stamp.  The piercing, crochet ribbon and pearl in the center of the ornament are the finishing touches to this card.  All supplies are from Stampin' Up! 2012-2013 catalog.
Have a fun weekend!  Thanks for stopping by for a minute today...until later, make it a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment