Thursday, May 9, 2013

New In Colors and Paper Pumpkin reminder!

Today's post has a couple ideas.  I want to remind you about Paper Pumpkin--it is a fun monthly subscription that Stampin' Up! has for a box of creativity that arrives right at your door step each month.  For more details look back at my April 9th post here on the blog.  To sign up click this link:
<a href="https://mypaperpumpkin.com?demoid=6274" target="_blank">Join Now!</a>
 
Yesterday I posted a link on my FB group, Rheastamps, that showed some "step up" cards made with the April kit.  Be sure to find my group on facebook and like it.
 
Now, onto the new IN COLORS!  A fun sneak peek into the new catalog!  As you know, we introduce 5 new in colors each year.  Today's card is made with the new in colors for this year.
 

Crisp Cantaloupe, Costal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, and Baked Brown Sugar.  I would love to be the person who got to dream up the names for new colors!  Some fun new color here though. 
 
Stamp sets:
Teeny Tiny Wishes pg. 133 AC
Best of 25 years stamp set--April--Best of Butterflies (Item #133345) $14.95
 
Paper:
Baked Brown Sugar cs (base card)
Crisp Cantaloupe cs
Costal Cabana cs
Pistachio Pudding cs
Strawberry Slush cs
Whisper White cs
 
Ink:
Baked Brown Sugar ink pad
Crisp Cantaloupe ink pad
Costal Cabana ink pad
Pistachio Pudding ink pad
Strawberry Slush ink pad
 
Accessories:
Big Shot pg.186 AC
Polka Dot TIEF pg. 189 AC
7/16" natural trim ribbon pg. 20 SM
Elegant Butterfly Punch pg.184 AC
Word Window Punch pg. 183 AC
1 3/8" circle punch pg. 184 AC
dimensionals pg.177 AC
 
No page numbers for the new in color products as they are in the new catalog that will go live on May 31st.  If you would like a new catalog contact me and let me know.  I am handing them out at my May workshops and classes as well.  Have a great day!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment