Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Ciao, Baby!

Today's post comes to you as I listen to it rain outside.  We are sooooo very thankful for the rain, the lack there of, was beginning to cause some stress on this ranch life.  We rely on stock water dams to water the cattle with and they were dry--they now have some water in them so that is a good thing!  It is also getting a lot greener around here with the moisture that has been coming our way--we hope it continues this wet cycle in the weather.  Now, time for the card for today's  post.
 

I designed this card for a make and take in the mail for my downline members.  So they got all the pieces cut and ready to go, they just had to stamp and assemble the card.  They got this Ciao, Baby stamp set earlier this year as a gift from me.  You can find it on page 16 of the spring mini catalog.  Hurry!  The last day to order from this catalog is May 31st!  I picked the floral district dsp and then chose my colors from that, using rich razzleberry, tangerine tango, and baja breeze.  The floral district dsp is retiring along with baja breeze color so that means the seam binding ribbon I used is going to be gone too.  Get it before it is gone on June 3rd!  You can place orders anytime on my website, www.rheastamps.stampinup.net
 
If you have any questions--feel free to contact me here or by email at rheastamps@hotmail.com
Have a fabulous day!


No comments:

Post a Comment