Saturday, May 18, 2013

Paper Pumpkin Palooza!

Today begins the Stampin' Up!  promotion of the Paper Pumpkin Palooza!
 
I got my Paper Pumpkin in the mail!!!! Yay--so much fun in one little box. I'm not gonna say what it is so if you haven't gotten yours it will remain a surprise as that is the BEST part other than getting to make whatever is in there! If you would like to sign up you can be a part of the Paper Pumpkin Palooza! It starts today and you can sign up here: https://mypaperpumpkin.com/?demoid=6274
 
It is only $19.95 per month delivered to your door!  For more details refer to my April 9th post on this blog. You will get a Paper Pumpkin Palooza Prize if you sign up with me this weekend!  Just be sure to let me know that you have signed up with me and give me your address so I can get your prize off to you!
 
Do it today!  That way you won't forget!
 
Remember, everything you need to create the project is in the box!
 
Have a great Saturday!
Rhea

No comments:

Post a Comment