Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Cards from friends

Today I am sharing some cards from friends that I have recently received.  Thanks to all for the thoughts and  prayers as I recover from surgery.
 
I love this card using the trim the tree dsp stack.  This would make a great Christmas thank you.  Start thinking about it, as it will be here before we know it!  Thanks Linda P.

How cheery is this?  The punch pack is on sale during the extravaganza right now to punch the flowers with.  Stamp sets pictogram punches (pg.89) and Hi there (pg.18).  I love the crisp, clean look of this card.  Thank you Sharon B.
 

 
 This one was a Two for Tuesday card from Debbi M.  I love the tree out of the newsprint paper---fun~!  What a cute idea!  Thanks Debbi!

I LOVE PURPLE!~~~need I say more...this Color me Autumn paper has been one of my fav's!  I admire the fussy cut leaves (you all know how I hate to cut things out)  LOL!  The greeting comes from Perfect Pennants stamp set.  This set is on sale in a bundle with the banner framelits during the Extravaganza Sale that is currently going on!  Thanks Brooke M. for a bright and cheery card!
 
Thanks for stopping by today...enjoy your Thanksgiving week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment