Thursday, November 20, 2014

Christmas Challenge

I was feeling up for a challenge today and a challenge I got...so I found a challenge to do in which you were asked to use Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Early Espresso...sounds easy enough, right???  Now make it Christmas!  Yikes!  But...here is what I came up with:
My colors look a little wonky in the picture but the ornaments are in Cajun craze and Crushed curry.  I fussy cut them out (so not me...so those of you who know me, don't faint).  Popped them up with dimensionals and added the gold baker's twine.  The greeting is in Early espresso and I sponged the edge of the vanilla layer with the crushed curry ink (that is kind of hard to see).
 
So...how did I do??
 
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to check back as Stampin Up! has some great sales coming our way.  I don't know what they are yet so stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment