Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all today!  I hope you are all enjoying time with family and friends this holiday weekend!
 
My first visitors arrived yesterday...
 
Now to share a card idea for inspiration with you all...This reminded me of Thanksgiving...
 
 
Color combo is from the color coach and is always artichoke, Cajun craze, and so saffron.  I used crumb cake for the greeting and splatter.  The splatter stamp comes from the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set...what a versatile set.  I use it all the time!  Colored leaves are from the set out of the holiday catalog called For All things.  Thank you is a  photopolymer set found online at my website:  www.rheastamps.stampinup.net  Click the shop button and then search stamps for photopolymers. 
 
Thanks for stopping by today.  Enjoy your weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment