Friday, March 11, 2011

Bliss 4

Today's post is a card that I made and sent with the prize to the challenge winners in my downline for our last card challenge.  Again, using the Sale-a-bration set, Bliss.  You can't tell that I love this set can you?? 


Using one of my favorite color combinations I use perfect plum, always artichoke, night of navy, sahara sand, and very vanilla.  I stamped images from the  Bliss stamp set randomly on the very vanilla strip of cs in sahara sand, perfect plum, always artichoke, and night of navy.  Add this piece to a layer of always artichoke cs that had been punched with the scallop trim border punch.  I then used the always artichoke seam binding to tie a ribbon on and mounted it to the perfect plum base card.  The greeting comes from the You're a Gem stamp set found in the occasion's mini catalog on page 25.

 I stamped first on some scrap vanilla and then punched it out with the larger oval punch and then layered it to an always artichoke scallop oval layer.  I added a bit of the champagne glitter to give it some bling.  You can find this glass glitter in the occasion's mini as well on page 18.  Thanks for stopping by today.

 








1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this card, Rhea! These colors are so pretty together. Thanks so much for this gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete