Monday, March 28, 2011

Sale-a-bration Wrap-Up!

Today's post, as promised, will promote a SAB wrap-up promotion.  For those of you who place last minute orders with me (these last days of the SAB promotion) your name will go into a drawing for some FREE stamp sets.  You must email or phone me your order (online orders will not be entered into the drawing).  If you email, please make sure that I send a confirmation email back to you that I got it.   I will also be giving away some other free product--contact me for details.  You can email at rheastamps@hotmail.com or jhughes@midrivers.com and my phone number is 406-428-2213.

Now for some more SAB samples!

This card is made with SAB set Bliss--one of my favorites!  Cardstock colors are early espresso, very vanilla, and so saffron.  DSP is botanical gazette from the occasion's mini catty.  Early Espresso and So Saffron ink pads and so saffron marker to color the rosette with.  Accessories include victoria crochet trim, rosettes, very vanilla satin ribbon, and decorative label punch.
This card was made by Kimberly Allen and she used the SAB stamp set called Sweet Summer.  I love the multitude of layers she used making this card and it showcases the framed tulip embossing folder used with the Big Shot wonderfully.  This folder is in the occasion's mini.
This is a variation of the card that Diane used for a shoebox swap that I participated in at leadership.  It was one of my favorite cards that we made there.  She used the framed tulip folder as well and SAB set Bliss.  When you stamp the flourish in white craft ink you do need to give it some drying time.  I love the first edition DSP that she added and you can find it in the occasion's mini on page 25.
I made this card was made using SAB selection Ice Cream Parlor dsp&quick accents pack.  Melon mambo for a square card base with a scallop accent of old olive.  My favorite part of this card is the fabric designer brad in the middle of the flower.  Flower was die cut with the Fun Flowers die and then run thru the Big Shot with the polka dot embossing folder.
 
I hope these samples inspire you to want to take me up on my SAB wrap up promotion.  With a $50 purchase you can get one of these SAB selections for FREE and be in the drawing for other FREE goodies that I am planning to give away!
 
Don't delay--this offer is only good until March 30th, 2011!  Thanks for stopping by today and hope to chat with you soon.
 
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment