Monday, September 26, 2011

More Spice Cake--mmmmm and calorie FREE!

I love this dsp called spice cake and I love spice cake but this one is totally calorie free in paper form!  Here is yet another sneak peek of a door prize card.  Will you be the lucky one tonight at class in Lewistown to win it??

What a fun card to make.  The leaves were cut with the Big Shot and the leaves #2 die.  I then ran them thru the embossing folder called square lattice to give them some fun texture.  The greeting comes from the Thank you so kindly stamp set from page 168.  Again, like yesterday, I am picking colors from the dsp so used crumb cake, early espresso, more mustard, and pool party.  Then some vanilla 3/8" taffeta ribbon.  I ran the dsp thru the leaf die to get a leaf to make a matching envelope.  You can find the spice cake dsp in our holdiay mini catalog from Stampin' Up!
Have a great day today and thanks so much for stopping by to visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment