Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oh Baby!

Today's post is a baby card -- I needed a couple of these recently and with the summer months, along with all the ranch work I haven't been in my stamp room a whole lot.  Needless to say, it is time to spend some time in there and get some cards stamped for my "stash".  I got inspiration for this card from our Stampin' Success magazine that we get each month as SU demonstrators.

I used a certainly celery base card that was ran thru the Big Shot with the polka dot embossing folder.  I also used the Big Shot to cut the letters to spell babywith the timeless type sizzlits (page 224 of the IB&C).  I'm not quite sure how I ever lived without my Big Shot?  The buttons are SU and some are retired and some are current to get the colors to match like I wanted.  Stamping comes from a couple of sets; Sweetly Said (page 158 of the IB&C) and Short and Sweet (page 166).  The little espresso scallop edge was made with the dotted scallop ribbon border punch found on page 211.  I hope my new mom's and dad's enjoyed this card as they welcome their new little one to the world!  Thanks for stopping by--have a fabulous day everyone!   


No comments:

Post a Comment