Friday, September 9, 2011

Creative Elements

Today's post uses the stamp set creative elements found on page 137 of the 2011-2012 IB&C.  It uses a fall theme of colors that I really love together; perfect plum, more mustard, and old olive. 

I used the Big Shot and the new designer frames embossing folders.  I only used one of them but you get two in the package.  I then stamped the curly cute (Page 168) saying in the middle top using elegant eggplant ink.  I stamped the flourish around the edges as well.  On some scrap mustard, I stamped the flower in elegant eggplant as well and trimmed it out.  The pearl accents were colored with a permanent marker.  I am loving those little strips of pearls and rhinestones that you get in the package with the single ones.  Have a great weekend!  Thanks for stopping in.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rhea ... I never thought to colour the pearls ~ they look perfect on this pretty card <3. I made a quick 'how to' just for you on my blog tonight. Hope it makes sense!

    ReplyDelete