Sunday, September 25, 2011

Triple Treat Flower meets Spice Cake!

Today's post is one of the cards that I made for part of a door prize drawing for my class on Monday night, so if you are registered to come you are getting a sneak peek!  You might win it!


It uses the single stamp called triple treat flower found on page 18 of the current IB&C.  The greeting comes from Friendly Phrases found on page 162.  The Spice Cake dsp you will find in our holiday mini from Stampin' Up!   I took my colors to ink the flower with from the colors in the dsp.  I used soft suede, more mustard, and pool party.  Stamped the flower three times (triple treat) and punched them out with the ½ inch circle punch, 5 petal flower, and fancy flower punches.  I added a little vanilla seam binding and layered the flower over top with dimensionals.  I'm off to finish getting things ready for class tomorrow--I can hardly wait!!  It's gonna be such FUN!!  Thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment