Friday, September 7, 2012

Googly Eyes!

Today's post is made with the stamp set from the Holiday mini called Googly ghouls on page 27. I love the little googly eyes you can get on the same page to add to the eyes! They already have adhesive on them. If you want to use this set for Halloween treats, be sure to check out the designer kit on that same page.
This is a fun little gatefold card and uses the Howlstooth dsp and I just use some markers to add a little color to it. Here is how it looks on the inside.
I used the Seasonal Sayings set on page 34 of the holiday mini and the framelit from the regular catalog page 191 called apothecary accents. I'm not quite sure how I lived for so long without a Big Shot and all the fun diecutting, and embossing things you can add to projects! Have a great day and thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment