Monday, September 3, 2012

Holiday Mini---day 3

This first card is a card made by Resa Russell who is in my downline. She used the stamp sets from the holiday mini called Evergreen & First Christmas found on pages 18&19.
This is a joy fold card and the vintage brad is what holds the flap down. I love this card technique and it inspired me to create another card using this technique which I will post another day. Thanks for the inspiration Resa! This next card is made by Kristina Astrup, another gal in my downline.
Kristina used the Autumn Accents Bigz Die to create these leaves along with the woodgrain TIEF. The greeting comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes. This make a wonderful Thanksgiving card--and be sure to check out the Wonderfall stamp set that coordinates with this die. I am so thankful for all of you that check into my blog--leave me a comment so I know you are out there--LOL. Also want to thank all of my downline for your dedication. I wish you all a great FALL season. Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment