Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pumpkin Time!

Sorry it's been a few days since I posted. Hubby and I took a little trip to Canada to visit our daughter for a few days. Canada was absolutely beautiful with all the fall colors. I took my computer with me in hope that I would find time to post while there but we were too busy playing! :-) Today's post was inspired by a good friend and fellow swapper Carol Gilmore. I found this swap that I think she made last year or the year before that was this very layout but she didn't have the greeting on it. I thought it was a wonderful way to add our bitty banner greetings to it.
It uses the stamp sets Jack of All Trades and Itty Bitty Banners; both of which can be found in our regular catalog. The banner was cut with the big shot and the bitty banner framelit dies. The little bow made with linen thread adds a nice touch. These were pretty quick and easy so I made a whole bunch to share with people.
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment